Water indoors is an abnormal condition and can cause a number of problems:
- Water migrates to areas not originally affected, spreading into adjoining rooms and penetrating materials - it is recommended to evaluate all affected areas, not just areas with visible saturation.
- Saturated materials swell as they absorb moisture - in many cases drying and restoration will restore them, in others the damage may be permanent. Rapid drying will reduce the chances of permanent damage.
- As water evaporates it creates high humidity, which can damage some porous materials - it is best to reduce the indoor humidity (dehumidify) quickly to prevent this damage.
- After water intrusion, mold and bacterial spores germinate and multiply; some of those may cause allergies, infections and toxic diseases.
We tackle the hardest of tasks including:
- Carpet Water Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Carpet Flood Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Mould Damage Cleaning and Decontamination
- Sewerage Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Water and Flood Damage Carpet Cleaning
- Water and Flood Damage Carpet Restoration
- Carpet and Structural Drying
- Latest Technology Moisture Stabilisers
- Carpet Cleaning and Repairs
- Carpet Stain & Odour Removal
Emergency 24 Hours 7 Day Service - Immediate Response, Emergency Carpet Drying
The most common causes of carpet water damage are:
- washing machine overflow or leakage
- plumbing leakage
- stormwater flooding
- roof leakage.