This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Enhanced Carpet Services does not own or control, or to people Enhanced Carpet Services does not employ or manage. However, when Enhanced Carpet Services uses companies, agents, contractors or other third parties to perform services on its behalf, Enhanced Carpet Services requires that they protect CPNI and personally identifiable information consistent with this policy.
Accessing Private Information
A central feature of Enhanced Carpet Services’s product is its ability to integrate a user’s e-mail systems into a unified service. In order to accomplish this, Enhanced Carpet Services’s software may access contact lists maintained by third-party products such as Microsoft Outlook. We do not use this information for any purpose other than to enable these features. We will never contact anyone in your address book, nor allow anyone inside or outside of Enhanced Carpet Services to have access to this information.
Other information we collect may be used to protect customers, employees and property against fraud, theft or abuse, to conduct surveys and to maintain good customer relations.
Information We Collect
Enhanced Carpet Services collects personally identifiable information and CPNI when customers register with Enhanced Carpet Services, when customers use Enhanced Carpet Services products or services, when customers visit Enhanced Carpet Services Web pages or the Web pages of certain Enhanced Carpet Services partners and when customers choose to enter promotions or sweepstakes or participate in a survey.
When a customer registers for a Enhanced Carpet Services account, we require name, gender, address, contact number, e-mail address and a password.
Customers may also provide information in response to surveys conducted by Enhanced Carpet Services either online or offline. If this information is connected directly to your personally identifiable information, it is personally identifiable information under this policy. In addition, customers may provide Enhanced Carpet Services with personal information when they interact with us. For example, customers may provide such information when requesting or using Enhanced Carpet Services customer service.
Use of Information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share information with companies that work on behalf of Enhanced Carpet Services to provide a product or service that has been requested. We share this information only when it is required to deliver the service in question, and any company working with Enhanced Carpet Services to deliver such a service does not have a right to use the information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering that product or service.
- You may elect to participate in Enhanced Carpet Services-sponsored contests, giveaways, sweepstakes or other promotions and product or service opportunities that Enhanced Carpet Services may sponsor. If Enhanced Carpet Services should use third parties to deliver these promotions, Enhanced Carpet Services will share only the information required to allow them to do their job and will not allow the third party to use information for any other purposes without appropriate permission.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We will transfer information about our customers if Enhanced Carpet Services is acquired by or merged with another company.
Personalization, Cookies, Web Beacons and Aggregate Data
This section identifies how Enhanced Carpet Services and third parties use Web technologies such as cookies and identifies how your IP address may be seen or used as you use the Enhanced Carpet Services service. These technologies are generally used to improve or personalize a service in some way so that it is easier to use.
Cookies are small text files placed on a computer’s hard drive by a Web site when a customer visits that site. Cookies are used within the Enhanced Carpet Services service as follows:
- When you log in to the web site or use your phone, Enhanced Carpet Services recognizes your identity. Independently of cookies, Enhanced Carpet Services may personalize your experience and suggestions on the web site or on your phone.
Confidentiality and Security
Enhanced Carpet Services works to safeguard your personally identifiable information. Enhanced Carpet Services limits access to personally identifiable information about our customers to employees who we believe reasonably need to use that information to provide products or services to our customers or in order to do their jobs.
Attachments to MMS messages sent to recipients outside of our network, including videos and photographs, may be accessible to third parties, and are not confidential.
As with any Web site, the security of information also depends on the safe computing practices of its customers. We strongly recommend that all Enhanced Carpet Services customers:
- should use strong passwords that are not easily guessed for system access
- should not share passwords with others
- should not respond to e-mails or text messages asking for password information.
Enhanced Carpet Services may update this policy from time to time if our practices change or if changes in the law require us to do so. We will notify customers about significant changes in the policy by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in the Enhanced Carpet Services account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this policy, you can contact us at: Enhanced Carpet Services, Inc., 23253 Charlston Pl, Land O Lakes, FL 34639 or support@EnhancedCarpetServices.com
This policy was last updated 06/09/2014
Copyright © 2014 Enhanced Carpet Services Inc. All rights reserved.